LOCATION: Coatesville, PA, United States 19320
School-Based Nurse (RN) – Bethlehem (RF: 2545)
We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse RN for a part-time (20 hours/week), school-based position in the Bethlehem, PA area. The nurse will be needed for pre-assigned days as well as on-call days throughout the school year. Eligible candidates must be a Registered Nurse RN in the state of Pennsylvania, have up-to-date PA clearances, and pediatric nursing experience.
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of Pennsylvania
- Must have up-to-date clearances
- FBI Fingerprints, PA Criminal Background, PA Child Abuse
- CPR/First Aid Certificate
- Physical/TB Test
- Pediatric nursing experience required
- Ability to prioritize medical issues in a busy school health room
- Familiarity with medical records and medical documentation of visits
- Maintains comprehensive health records for each registered student and records of school nursing services.
- Maintains emergency information for students and staff and keeps records of communications with parents, staff, and community agencies regarding students.
- Reviews and monitors students’ immunization status and makes appropriate referrals to up-date immunizations as necessary.
- Organizes, performs, and supervises state mandated health and wellness screenings for students.
- Provides care for students who are ill or injured.
- Serves as a resource for classroom teachers and the community regarding health and wellness education, growth and maturity, personal hygiene, and dental care.
- Provides for safe storage of and emergency access to medications and reliable administration and recording of all doses given.
- Assumes responsibility for supplies; count inventory and stock as needed and reconciles supply order to stock.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 2545