LOCATION: Montgomery, NJ, United States
School-based LPN or RN – Skillman, NJ
We are currently seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) for a part-time, school-based position working “as needed” in the Skillman, NJ area. Eligible candidates must be an LPN or RN in the state of New Jersey and have up-to-date clearances. The position is primarily providing first-aide to ~30 students, Monday-Thursday from 8:30 am – 2:00 pm. There are two students that require daily medication and one also requires g-tube feeding to 2x/day.
- Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of New Jersey.
- Must have recent NJ Background Check
- CPR/First Aid Certificate
- Physical/TB Test
- Provide one on one daily treatments.
- Interpret patient information and make critical decisions about needed actions.
- COVID internal contact tracing and communication with the local health department.
- Provide medical assistance and care on an as-needed basis.
- Administer medications, wound care, and numerous other personalized interventions.
- Provide oversight to the health of the student and counseling to their well-being.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1660/1661