LOCATION: Columbus, OH, United States
School-based Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
We are urgently seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for a part-time (12 hours/week), school-based position working with students in the Columbus, OH area. Eligible candidates must be a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of Ohio and have up to date clearances.
- Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the state of Ohio.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Assist child throughout school day in the classroom and on transportation vehicle.
- Provide one on one daily treatments.
- Interpret patient information and make critical decisions about needed actions.
- Provide medical assistance and care on an as-needed basis.
- Administer medications, wound care, and numerous other personalized interventions.
- Provide oversight to the health of the student and counselling to their well-being.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.