LOCATION: Oley, PA, United States 19547
School-based Licensed Practical Nurse LPN – Oley
We are currently seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for a part-time, school-based position working with middle school life skills students in the Oley, PA area. The LPN is needed on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8:30 am-11:30 am primarily assisting 2 students with seizure monitoring and catheter care. Eligible candidates must be a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of Pennsylvania and have up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- FBI Fingerprint Clearance
- PA Criminal Background Check
- PA Child Abuse Clearance
- Act 31 Mandated Reporter Traning
- CPR/First Aid Certificate
- Physical/TB Test
- Provide one on one daily treatments.
- Interpret patient information and make critical decisions about needed actions.
- Provide medical assistance and care on an as-needed basis.
- Administer medications, wound care, and numerous other personalized interventions.
- Provide oversight to the health of the student and counseling to their well-being.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 1698