LOCATION: Tempe, AZ, United States
School-Based Licensed Clinical Social Worker LCSW
We are seeking a Licensed Clinical Social Worker for a full-time position providing services for school students in the Tempe, AZ area. This position starts ASAP and continues through May 2020. Eligible candidates must be a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in the state of AZ and have up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in the state of Arizona.
- Must have Master’s Degree.
- Must have valid AZ IVP Fingerprint Clearance card.
- Valid CPR/First Aid certifications, preferred.
- Provide direct educational and mental health services to students, as well as work with parents, educators, and other professionals to create supportive academic and social environments for all students.
- Employ data-based decision-making regarding multidisciplinary collaboration, functional behavior assessments and behavioral approaches.
- Build leadership to effectively help students succeed.
- Develop positive behavioral and academic interventions
- Monitor student progress and evaluations, program evaluations, and consult with educational staff, parents, and other professionals.