LOCATION: Montgomery County, PA, USA
School-Based Adolescent Psychiatrist
We are currently seeking a school-based Psychiatrist for a full-time position providing psychiatric support for adolescent students in a partial hospitalization program in the Montgomery County, PA area. Eligible candidates must have a valid and current PA medical license, have completed a psychiatric residency in an accredited residency program, be board eligible or board-certified in either adult and/or child psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, and have a valid and current DEA certificate number.
- Have an M.D. or D.O. from an accredited school of medicine or osteopathy.
- Have a valid and current PA medical license
- Must have completed a psychiatric residency in an accredited residency program
- Board eligible or board-certified in either adult and/or child psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Have a valid and current DEA certificate number
- Must obtain clearances (FBI fingerprints, PA State Background, Child Abuse) dated within one year, Mandated Reporter Certification, TB Test, Physical
- Offer services to stabilize behaviors and emotions and equip the adolescent with the skills needed to succeed at home, in school, and in the community.
- Medication management of clients
- Psychiatric evaluation and assess patient continuity of care
- Collaborate with client treatment team
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org Send to Erik