LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA, United States
We are currently seeking an Audiologist for a part-time position completing evaluations and providing ongoing services for elementary and middle school students in the Philadelphia, PA area. Eligible candidates must have their Doctoral Degree in Audiology, their CCC, and up-to-date clearances.
- Doctoral Degree (AuD) in Audiology
- Must have CCC
- Knowledge of the continuum of services for deaf, hard of hearing and deafblind students
- Must have up-to-date clearances
- Fluency in American Sign Language preferred
- Perform diagnostic evaluations of students with varying hearing levels. Background and experience with pediatrics and difficult to test populations preferred.
- Provide habilitative and rehabilitative services to children with hearing loss. Also support families in understanding their child’s hearing status and its impact on access to education.
- Provide consult, coaching, and guidance to a variety of teaching teams statewide in district and charter settings.
- Disseminate information regarding available technological resources for appropriate amplification, communication needs, educational implications, and daily living.
- Educate public school staff, parent advisors, community and medical professionals on the educational implications of individual hearing loss.
- Maintain record keeping systems for statewide and program based students regarding assessments and consultations.
- Participate in multi-disciplinary team meetings with local education agencies, community resource programs and statewide programs to develop IFSPs and IEPs.
- Conduct classroom noise level and reverberation checks and recommend acoustical modifications.
- Perform other tasks and assume other responsibilities as may be assigned.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1284