LOCATION: Tempe, AZ, United States
Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
We are urgently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for a part-time position working with a pre-k student in the Tempe, AZ area. The student is very fragile and has been diagnosed with severe seizure disorder/rare epilepsy syndrome. RN or LPN must be proficient in managing these medical conditions.
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the state of Arizona.
- Must have a BA/BS.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must have excellent references.
- Should have at least six (6) months experience.
- Perform physical exams and health histories.
- Provide health promotion, counseling and education.
- Administer medications, wound care, and numerous other personalized interventions.
- Interpret patient information and make critical decisions about needed actions.Provide medical assistance and care on an as-needed basis.
- Provide oversight to the health of the students and counselling to their well-being.
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.