LOCATION: Spanaway, WA, United States
School-Based RN/LPN (Diabetic Support) – Spanaway
We are seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for a part-time, school-based position working with students in the Spanaway, WA area. RN/LPN is needed to provide diabetic support throughout the school building and check sugar levels. Candidates must have diabetic experience and experience in a pediatric setting would be very favorable. The RN/LPN is not required have to have an ESA, but must have a current license of the WA DoH.
- Must have a current RN or LPN license of the WA DoH.
- Must have up-to-date clearances
- Must have Diabetic experience
- Must be CPR and First Aid certified
- Experience working in a pediatric setting preferred
- Provide health services as a School Nurse for the general and special education program.
- Check sugar levels for diabetic students.
- Ensure compliance with students’ immunization.
- Assemble, organize and maintain records, files, and supplies related to the health of special education students.
- Test and record vision, hearing, height, and weight of students.
- Conduct health-related in-service for staff and/or students as needed.
- Serve and work cooperatively as a multi-disciplinary/IEP team member throughout the district.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 1599