LOCATION: Spanaway, WA, United States
School-Based RN/LPN (Trach Support) – Spanaway
We are seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for a part-time, school-based position working one on one with a special needs student in the Spanaway, WA area. RN/LPN is needed to accompany a student to school each day and provide trach support. Eligible candidates MUST have hands-on trach experience and a WA State RN or LPN License.
- Must have a current RN or LPN license of the WA DoH.
- Must have up-to-date clearances
- Must have previous hands-on Trach Experience.
- Must be CPR and First Aid certified
- Experience working in a pediatric setting preferred
- Work one-on-one with student with special needs
- Provide trach support
- Assemble, organize and maintain records, files, and supplies related to the health of special education students.
- Serve and work cooperatively as a multi-disciplinary/IEP team member throughout the district.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 1600