LOCATION: Glendale, AZ, United States
Special Education K-12 Resource Teacher (2020-2021 School Year) – Glendale
We are seeking certified Special Education K-12 Resource Teachers for full-time positions working with students in the Glendale, AZ area for the 2020-2021 school year. We are in need of Resource Teachers are for K-6th grade students, 7th grade students, and 8th grade students. Eligible candidates must be a certified Special Education K-12 teacher in the state of Arizona and an AZ Fingerprint card.
- Must be a certified Special Education K-12 teacher in the state of Arizona.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree (at minimum).
- Must have AZ Fingerprint card
- Assess students’ skills to determine their needs and to develop teaching plans.
- Adapt lessons to meet the needs of students.
- Develop Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for each student.
- Plan, organize, and assign activities that are specific to each student’s abilities.
- Teach and mentor students as a class, in small groups, and one-on-one.
- Implement IEPs, assess students’ performance, and track their progress
- Discuss student’s progress with parents, teachers, counselors, and administrators.
- Help with IEPs and administrative support with ADE audits and reports.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1405