LOCATION: Westminster, CO, United States
Residential Clinician (LPC, LCSW, LMFT) – Westminster (RF: 2512)
We are currently seeking a Residential Clinician (LPC, LCSW, LMFT) for a full-time position (or part-time if preferred) working with individuals aged 9-17 in the Westminster, CO area. This is a permanent position in a clinic that provides day treatment, residential treatment, and outpatient services for children and adolescents with emotional & behavioral disorders.
- Master’s degree in Counseling, Social Work or related field
- Colorado Licensed (LPC, LCSW, LMFT preferred), provisionally licensed or soon to be (LPCC, LPP, etc.)
- Trauma-informed clinicians are highly preferred
- Must be at least 21 years of age per licensing standards
- Must be able to complete and provide proof of current influenza vaccine
- Must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccinations or have an approved medical or religious exemption prior to your start date
- Must complete The Diana Screen (a screening that assesses a candidate’s understanding of appropriate boundaries between adults and children)
- Providing services across a number of programs for individuals with mental health issues, behavioral issues, complex trauma, abuse and neglect, court involvement, social difficulties, educational problems, medical problems, etc.
- Diagnose and treat mental and emotional disorders, including addictive disorders
- Research more effective therapeutic treatment modalities to benefit clients and advance the counseling/therapy profession
- Promoting constructive self-reflection, helpful coping techniques, and nurturing relationships
- Monitoring perceptions about and adherence to suggested treatment
- Recording symptomology over time to ascertain the utility of interventions
- Writing medical and suitable referral notes, as required
- Staying warm, engaged, and receptive as you work to facilitate healing
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2512