LOCATION: Surprise, AZ, United States
1:1 School Based Registered Nurse (RN)
We are urgently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) for a full-time position working one on one with an elementary school student that has seizures in the Surprise, AZ area. The nurse is needed to ride the transport vehicle with the student to and from the school, and accompany the student throughout the school day. This position starts June 3, 2019 and will continue in the Fall for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of Arizona.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Assist child throughout school day in the classroom and on transportation vehicle.
- Provide one on one daily treatments.
- Seizure monitoring and care.
- Interpret patient information and make critical decisions about needed actions.
- Provide medical assistance and care on an as-needed basis.
- Administer medications, wound care, and numerous other personalized interventions.
- Provide oversight to the health of the student and counselling to their well-being.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.