LOCATION: San Tan Valley, AZ, United States
Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
We are urgently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) for a part-time position working closely with 3 preschool students with trach needs in the San Tan Valley, AZ area. The nurse would be required to ride the bus with the students (all 3 at the same bus stop), with pick up at 8:10AM. Nurse will accompany students throughout the school day and ride the bus home at 12:15PM. Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) may be considered.
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the state of Arizona.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must have excellent references.
- At least six (6) months experience, preferred.
- Provide one on one daily treatments.
- Trach Care and suctioning.
- Interpret patient information and make critical decisions about needed actions.
- Provide medical assistance and care on an as-needed basis.
- Administer medications, wound care, and numerous other personalized interventions.
- Provide oversight to the health of the student and counselling to their well-being.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.