LOCATION: Surprise, AZ, United States
1:1 School Based Registered Nurse (RN)
We are urgently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) for a part-time (15 hours/week) position working one on one with a preschool student in the San Tan Valley, AZ area. The nurse is needed to ride the bus with the student to and from the school, and accompany the student throughout the school day 4 days a week. This position starts July 31, 2019 and will continue through May 2020.
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of Arizona.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Assist child throughout school day in the classroom and on transportation vehicle.
- Provide one on one daily treatments.
- Seizure monitoring and care.
- Interpret patient information and make critical decisions about needed actions.
- Provide medical assistance and care on an as-needed basis.
- Administer medications, wound care, and numerous other personalized interventions.
- Provide oversight to the health of the student and counselling to their well-being.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.