LOCATION: Phoenix, AZ, United States 85009
Registered Nurse RN – Phoenix (RF: 2170)
We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) for a full-time, school-based, position working with K-8 students in the Phoenix, AZ area. Eligible candidates must be a Registered Nurse in the state of Arizona, have a valid CPR certification, and a valid fingerprint card.
- Must have State of Arizona Board Certified Registered Nursing License
- Must have current CPR certificate
- Must have valid AZ Fingerprint card
- Directs health care of students and staff who are injured, need first aid, suffering from chronic illnesses or requires supervision of their medications.
- Conducts school programs of physical examinations and sight and hearing screenings.
- Refers students and parents to appropriate healthcare resources within the community.
- Makes recommendations to principal on health needs of individual students.
- Maintains current cumulative health records on all students.
- Completes daily logs and other reports as required.
- Maintains immunization records as it relates to illnesses.
- Implements policy on exclusion and readmission.
- Assists in developing school health programs.
- Visits student homes when necessary, conducts parent education and classroom teaching on dental and hygiene programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2170