LOCATION: Eddystone, PA, United States 19022
Registered Nurse RN (RF: 1741)
We are seeking a school-based Registered Nurse (RN) for a full-time position in the Chester, PA area. The RN would be working in the administration building, as the lead on COVID communication, testing, and tracking, and as the supervisor for the rest of the school nursing staff. This is a year-round position that continues through the summer months. Eligible candidates must have a valid RN license, PA clearances, a recent physical/TB test, and CPR/First Aid certification. The schedule is 8 am- 4 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Must be a licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Must have up-to-date clearances
- PA Criminal Background Check, FBI Fingerprints, PA Child Abuse Clearance
- Must have a recent Physical and TB Test
- Must have a valid CPR/First Aid Certification
- Must have previous experience managing people
- Handle risk management for the district
- Be the lead on COVID communication, testing, and tracking
- Offer educational and management support to staff
- Cover for other nurses as needed
- Perform all duties in accordance with established methods, techniques, and recognized standards.
- Maintain legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 1741