LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA, United States
Registered Nurse RN
We are seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) for a very part-time position working with adults in a private group home in the Philadelphia, PA area. Eligible candidates must have their Pennsylvania RN license, PA clearances, experience working with ID, and HRST certification. The schedule is 2 hours per week, preferably on Tuesday or Thursday.
- Must be a licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Must have recent PA Criminal Background/FBI clearance.
- Must have experience working with ID.
- Must have HRST Certification.
- Assist staff in formulating a weekly meal plan for resident in end stage kidney failure.
- Take vitals, conduct health assessments when necessary
- Assist with light exercises
- Offer educational supports to staff
- Convey to staff the importance of providing quality services in a caring and supportive manner.
- Consult and train in a manner that empowers direct care staff to conduct their work in a like manner.
- Act as a liaison with outside healthcare providers who provide services to consumers and oversee contracts of health-related entities.
- Will be asked to cover for other nurses as needed.
- Perform all duties in accordance with established methods, techniques, and recognized standards.
- Maintain legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 1316