LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA, United States 19131
Registered Nurse RN – Philadelphia
We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) for a part-time position (about 20 hours/week) working with adults with IDDs in the Philadelphia, PA area. The RN will primarily work in an administrative building, but will visit residents in the residential facilities during daytime hours. The position may eventually become a full-time schedule. Eligible candidates must be a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of Pennsylvania and have up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a licensed Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of Pennsylvania
- Must have up-to-date clearances
- Has responsibility and accountability for resident care, staff, and the environment of care
- Encourage each resident’s ability to maintain or attain the highest practical physical, mental, and psychological well-being and thus performs various duties to provide quality nursing care to residents and to coordinate total nursing care for the residents
- Assess residents and analyze obtained information to develop appropriate interventions to prevent decline; record signs of change in condition, notify appropriate staff per facility protocol to evaluate weight loss, the decline in ambulation, change in performance of ADL’s, development of skin breakdown, etc.; observe conditions which indicate a possible need for restorative nursing programs and then notify appropriate staff per facility protocol of the need for evaluation; inform the physician of changes in assessment when appropriate
- Administer medications and treatments to residents as needed; monitor the administration of intravenous fluids as needed; place orders for medications from the pharmacy
- Confer with residents and their families; make referrals to other departments when appropriate
- Maintain resident clinical files; keep charts updated; document appropriately
- Communicate status of residents to incoming personnel according to established procedures; communicate with physicians; transcribe, clarify, and implement physicians’ orders
- Other duties, as assigned
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1766