LOCATION: Pennsburg, PA, United States 18073
School-Based Registered Nurse (RN)
We are urgently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) for a full-time, school-based, position working with 4th and 5th grade students in the Pennsburg, PA area. Eligible candidates must be a licensed Registered Nurse in Pennsylvania and have up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a licensed Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must have excellent references.
- Administer medications, wound care, and numerous other personalized interventions.
- Interpret patient information and make critical decisions about needed actions.
- Provide medical assistance and care on an as-needed basis.
- Provide oversight to the health of the students and counsel to their well-being.
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1297