LOCATION: Newton, NJ, United States 07860
Registered Nurse RN – Newton (RF: 2333)
We are seeking Registered Nurses (RNs) for full-time and part-time positions working with seniors in the Newton, NJ area. The facility offers a range of services including a continuing care retirement community, independent living, assisted living, long term care, memory care, respite, rehab, and hospice. Eligible candidates must be Registered Nurses (RNs) in the state of New Jersey and must have clear background clearances.
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of New Jersey
- Must have clear National Criminal Background Check
- Must have clear Sex Offender Clearance
- CPR Card
- Must have up-to-date vaccines
- COVID, Flu, Hep B
- Must have 2 negative PCRs within a week of start date,
- Must have negative TB test from within 1 year
- Must pass drug screening prior to start
- Provide ongoing monitoring of residents’ physical and mental status to assure maintenance of optimal level of function.
- Assist with medication and treatment administration.
- Notifies physicians and responsible parties of any change in residents’ health status and provides proper documentation.
- Monitors CNAs and/or CMAs.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2333