LOCATION: Denville, NJ, United States 07834
Registered Nurse RN – Morris Plains
We are seeking a school-based Registered Nurse (RN) for a part-time position (about 20 hours/week) in the Morris Plains, NJ area. The RN is needed to oversee care and train staff on medical prodedures in a group home setting. RN must be willing to travel from home to home in Morris, Bergen, and Somerset counties, if needed. Eligible candidates must have a valid NJ RN license and up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a licensed Registered Nurse in the state of New Jersey
- Must have up-to-date clearances
- FBI Fingerprints from Identigo
- Must have a recent Physical and TB Test
- Must have a valid CPR/First Aid Certification
- Must pass a drug screening before starting
- Handle risk management for the district
- Be the lead on COVID communication, testing, and tracking
- Offer educational and management support to staff
- Cover for other nurses as needed
- Perform all duties in accordance with established methods, techniques, and recognized standards.
- Maintain legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1750