LOCATION: Kingston, PA, United States 18704
Registered Nurse RN/Licensed Practical Nurse LPN – As Needed Dietitian
We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse RN or Licensed Practical Nurse LPN for an as-needed Dietitian position in a group home in the Kingston, PA area. RN/LPN should have experience in mechanical soft diets, feeding tubes, Thick-It use, and pureed diets. The dietitian would be assisting in providing training and knowledge to group home staff members regarding clients who may have special diets or nutrition needs. The hours would be as-needed, depending on how many staff members need to be trained; on a new hire and ongoing basis.
- Must have an RN/LPN license
- Should have experience in mechanical soft diets, feeding tubes, Thick-It use, and pureed diets
- Experience in assistive equipment such as Hoyer lifts is beneficial but not necessary
- Providing training and knowledge to group home staff members regarding clients who may have special diets or nutrition needs in the following topics: mechanical soft diets, feeding tubes, Thick-It use, pureed diets, and assistive equipment such as Hoyer lifts
- Participates in presentations of scheduled in-services and other appropriate training activities
- Performs other duties as assigned
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 1391