LOCATION: Haskell, NJ 07420, USA
Registered Nurse RN
We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) for a part-time position (weekends, either 7:00am-3:00pm or 3:00pm-11:00pm) providing care to residents in nursing care center in the Haskell, NJ area. RN is needed to provide direct nursing care to residents under the medical direction and supervision of the residents’ attending physicians of the facility. Eligible candidates must be a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of New Jersey, and must have a background check, ppd test, and physical up-to-date within 1 year.
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of New Jersey.
- Up-to-date NJ Background check (within 1 year)
- Recent PPD test and Physical (within 1 year)
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have weekend availability.
- Complete and file required record keeping forms/charts upon the resident’s admission, transfer, and/or discharge
- Chart nurses’ notes in an informative, relevant, concise, and descriptive manner that reflects the care provided to the resident, as well as the resident’s response to care.
- Complete accident/incident reports as necessary.
- Document appropriately in the resident record following established procedures
- Report all discrepancies noted concerning physicians’ orders, diet change, charting error, etc., to the Charge Nurse/Nurse Manager
Admit, transfer & discharge of residents as required
- Provides direct resident care as needed
- Review the resident’s chart for specific treatments, medication orders, diet, etc., as necessary
- Educates the resident through use of nursing knowledge and skills according to their needs to promote their mental and physical well being
- Consults with resident’s physician in providing the resident’s care, treatment, rehabilitation, etc., as necessary
- Review medication cards for completeness of information, accuracy in the transcription of the physician’s order, and adherence to stop orders
- Other duties, as assigned.