LOCATION: Durham, NC, United States
Nurse Educator/Registered Nurse RN – Durham
We are seeking a Nurse Educator/Registered Nurse (RN) for a full-time or part-time position providing training to school employees in the areas of diabetes, seizure management, and other nursing functions like G Tube feeding in the Durham, NC area. Candidates with two (2) years experience as a nurse in a school setting are preferred.
- Graduate of an approved Registered Nurse program.
- Current license as a Registered Nurse in the state of North Carolina.
- Two (2) years experience as a nurse preferably in a school setting.
- Able to work a flexible schedule.
- Follows the school-approved curriculum to ensure instruction occurs according to the state regulations and requirements.
- Be a resource for training and educating the school nurse and school personnel in the care of students with diabetes.
- Provides instruction in the school setting.
- Regularly assesses student attainment of the required didactic and clinical competencies.
- Seeks to ensure that staff are fully prepared and confident in sitting for the state competency evaluation of theory and clinical skills.
- Fosters good relationships with clinical affiliates.
- Attends monthly staff meetings.
- Attends professional development pertinent to improving instructional practices.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com