LOCATION: Devon, PA, United States
Registered Nurse RN – Devon
We are urgently seeking Registered Nurses RNs for full-time positions working in a recovery center in the Devon, PA area. Eligible candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, an up-to-date and active nursing license in Pennsylvania, and 2 years of experience in behavioral healthcare or addiction services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Up-to-date and active nursing license in Pennsylvania
- 2 years of experience in behavioral healthcare, addiction services or five years of supervisory experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of health care, detoxification process, addiction, co-occurring disorders and DSM criteria and terminology.
- Ability to read and interpret written information; write clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar.
- Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; and participates in meetings.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook; thorough knowledge of facility proprietary systems.
- Conducts intake assessments through interviews with patients and relatives to gather case history.
- Plans and provides nursing care for patients.
- Makes nursing diagnosis of the medical status of patients and recommends treatment options.
- Consults with medical and other behavioral healthcare staff in designing appropriate treatment plans for clients.
- Administers and notes reactions to psychotropic drugs and other medications.
- Arranges further medical attention when necessary.
- Assists the client in understanding the nature of the disease of addiction and the need for treatment.
- Assists in maintaining a safe and secure environment for staff and patients
- Tests for vital signs of pain and ensures treatment of pain.
- Documents all patient information on medical charts and follows physician’s written orders.
- Maintains patient confidentiality.
- Maintains accurate records and documentation of patient treatments, immunizations, and laboratory results according to standard medical record-keeping.
- Provides courteous, high quality service to patients and members of the public by responding to requests for service or making appropriate referrals in a timely manner.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com