LOCATION: Coatesville, PA, United States 19320
Registered Nurse RN – Coatesville
We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) for a full-time, school-based, position working with students in the Coatesville, PA area. The RN is needed to help out during the Extended School Year program in June and July. The daily schedule will be 8:00 am – 2:30 pm. Eligible candidates must be an RN in the state of Pennsylvania and have up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Must have up-to-date clearances
- FBI Fingerprints, PA Criminal Background, PA Child Abuse
- CPR/First Aid Certificate
- Physical/TB Test
- Mandated Reporter Training
- Provide one on one daily treatments.
- Interpret patient information and make critical decisions about needed actions.
- COVID internal contact tracing and communication with the local health department.
- Provide medical assistance and care on an as-needed basis.
- Administer medications, wound care, and numerous other personalized interventions.
- Provide oversight to the health of the student and counseling to their well-being.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates and local policies concerning performance.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1730