LOCATION: Coatesville, PA, United States 19320
Licensed Practical Nurse LPN – Coatesville (RF: 2306)
We are currently seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse LPN for a full-time (30 hours/week), school-based, position working with a Pre-K student in the Coatesville, PA area. The LPN will assist the student with their feeding tube. The schedule is Monday through Thursday, for 7.5 hours/day. Eligible candidates must be an LPN in the state of Pennsylvania and have up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Must have up-to-date clearances
- FBI Fingerprints, PA Criminal Background, PA Child Abuse
- CPR/First Aid Certificate
- Physical/TB Test
- Mandated Reporter Training
- Provide one on one daily treatments
- Care for student with feeding tube
- Interpret patient information and make critical decisions about needed actions
- Provide medical assistance and care on an as-needed basis
- Administer medications and personalized interventions.
- Provide oversight to the health of the student and counseling to their well-being.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates and local policies concerning performance.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2306