LOCATION: Coatesville, PA, United States 19320
1:1 School-Based Licensed Practical Nurse LPN – Coatesville (RF: 2536)
We are currently seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse LPN for a full-time, school-based position working one on one with a student with special needs in the Coatesville area. The LPN will assist the student throughout their school day from 8:30am-3:00pm as well as accompany them on the bus to and from school. Eligible candidates must be a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of Pennsylvania and have up-to-date PA clearances.
- Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse LPN in the state of Pennsylvania
- Must have up-to-date PA clearances
- FBI Fingerprints, PA Criminal Background, PA Child Abuse
- Must have a valid CPR/First Aid Certificate
- Must have a recent physical/TB test
- Must have Mandated Reporter Training
- Ride bus to and from school with student
- Administer tube feedings if needed
- Implement seizure precautions and treatments if needed
- Provide Tracheostomy Care and if needed, replacement of tracheostomy tube
- Help/lift students in/out of equipment
- Change diapers and assist in toileting routines
- Provide assistances in feeding students
- Provide first aid and emergency care for accidental injuries and illnesses.
- Administering medications as prescribed by a doctor
- Implement nursing care plans as prescribed
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2536