LOCATION: Bristol, RI, United States 02809
Registered Nurse RN – Bristol, RI
We are currently seeking Registered Nurses (RNs) for full-time positions working in a skilled nursing and rehabilitation center located in the Bristol, RI area. RNs are needed to start ASAP for all shifts (1st, 2nd, and 3rd). Eligible candidates must be a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of Rhode Island.
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of Rhode Island
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must have weekend availability.
- Has responsibility and accountability for resident care, staff, and the environment of care.
- Encourage each resident’s ability to maintain or attain the highest practical physical, mental, and psychological well-being and thus performs various duties to provide quality nursing care to residents and to coordinate total nursing care for the residents.
- Assess residents and analyze obtained information to develop appropriate interventions to prevent decline; record signs of change in condition, notify appropriate staff per facility protocol to evaluate weight loss, the decline in ambulation, change in performance of ADL’s, development of skin breakdown, etc.; observe conditions which indicate a possible need for restorative nursing programs and then notify appropriate staff per facility protocol of the need for evaluation; inform the physician of changes in assessment when appropriate.
- Administer medications and treatments to residents as needed; monitor the administration of intravenous fluids as needed; place orders for medications from the pharmacy.
- Confer with residents and their families; make referrals to other departments when appropriate.
- Maintain resident clinical files; keep charts updated; document appropriately.
- Communicate status of residents to incoming personnel according to established procedures; communicate with physicians; transcribe, clarify, and implement physicians’ orders.
- Other duties, as assigned.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 1638/1640