LOCATION: Bethlehem, PA, United States
Registered Nurse RN – Bethlehem (RF: 2783)
We are currently seeking Registered Nurses RNs for full-time and part-time positions working in the Bethlehem, PA area. There are several shifts and locations available. Eligible candidates must be a Registered Nurse in the state of Pennsylvania and have clear background clearances.
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) in Pennsylvania
- Must have up-to-date clearances
- Must have up-to-date trainings
- Must have recent Physical/TB Test
- Must consent to drug screening
- Recording patients’ vital signs and medical information
- Monitoring patients, record and reporting symptoms or changes in their conditions to provide the most suitable care and advice
- Performing routine procedures such as administering non-intravenous medications, taking blood pressure measurements and completing patients’ charts
- Administering medications to patients, monitoring them for potential reactions or side effects and reporting to the physician
- Creating and maintaining accurate, comprehensive healthcare records and reports of patients
- Working with physicians and other health professionals to create personalised treatment plans for patients
- Training and supervising Nursing Assistants and Licensed Practical Nurses
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.