LOCATION: North Kingstown, RI, United States02852
Registered Nurse RN
We are seeking Registered Nurses (RN) for full-time positions in the North Kingstown, RI area. Eligible candidates must have their Rhode Island RN license. First shift and overnight shifts are available. Eligible candidates must be non-smoking.
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) licensed in Rhode Island.
- Must be non-smoking.
- Must have up-to-date background check
- Provide nursing care for consumers and training for staff to address needs of consumers.
- Convey to staff the importance of providing quality services in a caring and supportive manner.
- Consult and train in a manner that empowers direct care staff to conduct their work in a like manner.
- Act as a liaison with outside healthcare providers who provide services to consumers and oversee contracts of health-related entities.
- Will be asked to cover for other nurses as needed.
- Conduct physical assessments of patients.
- Manage a range of patients.
- Implement individualized care plans for patients.
- Perform all duties in accordance with established methods, techniques, and recognized standards.
- Maintain legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.