LOCATION: North Kingstown, RI, United States02852
Registered Nurse RN
We are seeking Registered Nurses (RN) for full-time positions working with adults in an assisted living community in the North Kingstown, RI area. Eligible candidates must have their Rhode Island RN license. First shift and overnight shifts are available. Eligible candidates must be non-smoking.
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) licensed in Rhode Island.
- Must be non-smoking.
- Must have up-to-date background check
- Provide nursing care for consumers and training for staff to address needs of consumers.
- Convey to staff the importance of providing quality services in a caring and supportive manner.
- Consult and train in a manner that empowers direct care staff to conduct their work in a like manner.
- Act as a liaison with outside healthcare providers who provide services to consumers and oversee contracts of health-related entities.
- Will be asked to cover for other nurses as needed.
- Conduct physical assessments of patients.
- Manage a range of patients.
- Implement individualized care plans for patients.
- Perform all duties in accordance with established methods, techniques, and recognized standards.
- Maintain legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.