LOCATION: North Aurora, IL, United States
Registered Nurse (RN)
We are urgently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) for a very part-time position (3.5 hours/week) working one on one with a 21 year old transition student in the North Aurora, IL area. This position has a flexible schedule and is needed to provide student medication awareness and medication management.
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of Illinois.
- Experience working in a school setting preferred.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must be comfortable using electronic health records.
- Provide medical assistance and care on an as-needed basis.
- Provide oversight to the health of the students and counselling to their well-being.
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Distributing medication to students and keeping educators informed of any pertinent medical details.
- Family-school-student consultation and collaboration abilities.
- Recognition and respect of diversity in development and learning.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.