LOCATION: Mount Holly, NJ, United States
Registered Behavior Technician RBT – Mount Holly (RF: 2339)
We are currently seeking Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) for full-time positions working with students in the Mount Holly, NJ area. This is a school-based position at a day program that services about 70-75 special education students with behavioral and emotional challenges. This would be a year round position with approximately 4 weeks off in the Summer. They have a daily schedule of 8:00am-3:15pm. Eligible candidates must have Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or a related field, an RBT certification, and clear background clearances.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Special Education, Guidance and Counseling, Social Work or a related field
- Must hold a valid RBT Certification
- Fingerprinting for School and Residential
- Assess, evaluate, advise, train, and report in the context of assisting the program staff with delivering meaningful supports to individuals in Vocational/Habilitation and Residential community settings.
- Provide information, advise/recommend, and instruct direct support staff to assist them in delivering meaningful support that leads to positive, person-centered outcomes for the individuals we serve.
- Provides feedback, evaluations, reporting, and recommendations to Program Management and Administration.
- Perform behavioral assessments and evaluations; on going.
- Field and followup on referrals for behavior intervention services.
- Conduct observations and collect data in the Vocational/Habilitation and Residential program settings; on going.
- Assess individuals and develop strategies to address any barriers preventing the individuals from achieving their goals. (behavioral or otherwise)
- Provide ongoing consultation and training to direct care professionals on best practices in regard to the use/delivery of verbal intervention and PCT.
- Provide weekly reports regarding recommendations and evaluations of programs and staff.
- Have a thorough understanding of appropriate intervention technique.
- Maintain current state mandated trainings and certifications.
- Adhere to state and facility policies and procedures.
- Cooperate with the agency and DHS staff in any inspection or investigation.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.[/readmore]
Send Resumes to email@example.com 2339