LOCATION: Rutledge, PA, United States
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) – Morton
We are currently seeking a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) for a full-time position working with a first-grade student in the Morton, PA area. The RBT will accompany the student throughout their school day, Monday-Friday from 8:30 am-3:30 pm. Eligible candidates must have their Registered Behavior Technician Certification from the Behavior Analyst Certification Board.
- Registered Behavior Technician Certification from the Behavior Analyst Certification Board
- Must have up-to-date PA clearances
- Provide one-to-one behavioral interventions and modeling to children/adolescents
- Provide behavior management, including helping clients practice or improve skills with conflict resolution, anger management, and peer interaction.
- Collect data and document progress in a prescribed format for each and every session with the child and/or family.
- Complete and submit appropriate paperwork and documentation within required timelines. (I.e. Daily Reports, data collection, etc.)
- Implementing instructional plans & behavior support plans (daily living, social, and play schemes)
- Use positive approaches to create meaningful change
- Implement Applied Behavior Analysis
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1683