LOCATION: Coatesville, PA, United States19320
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
We are currently seeking a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) for a full-time, school-based position working with elementary school students in the Coatesville, PA area. RBT will provide 1:1 behavioral intervention services to children with special needs and is responsible for implementing Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) based programs as directed by the Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
- Must hold Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT) Certification.
- Must have up-to-date background check.
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree.
- Assess, evaluate, advise, train, and report in the context of assisting the program staff with delivering meaningful supports to individuals in Vocational/Habilitation and Residential community settings.
- Provide information, advise/recommend, and instruct direct support staff to assist them in delivering meaningful support that leads to positive, person-centered outcomes for the individuals we serve.
- Provides feedback, evaluations, reporting, and recommendations to Program Management and Administration.
- Perform behavioral assessments and evaluations; on going.
- Field and followup on referrals for behavior intervention services.
- Conduct observations and collect data in the Vocational/Habilitation and Residential program settings; on going.
- Assess individuals and develop strategies to address any barriers preventing the individuals from achieving their goals. (behavioral or otherwise)
- Provide ongoing consultation and training to direct care professionals on best practices in regard to the use/delivery of verbal intervention and PCT.
- Provide weekly reports regarding recommendations and evaluations of programs and staff.
- Have a thorough understanding of appropriate intervention technique.
- Maintain current state mandated trainings and certifications.
- Adhere to state and facility policies and procedures.
- Cooperate with the agency and DHS staff in any inspection or investigation.