LOCATION: Malvern, PA, United States 19355
Reading Specialist – Malvern
We are currently looking for a Reading Specialist for a very part-time (1 hour/week) position working with a student in the Malvern, PA area. This position will start immediately and continue through June. All candidates must have a Reading Specialist Certification and up-to-date clearances.
- Must have Reading Specialist Certification
- Master’s Degree in Special Education
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Provides strategic reading instruction to meet the instructional needs of identified learners
- Serves as a resource to K-8 teachers in the area of literacy
- Assists school literacy team in analyzing and determining literacy needs specific to school staff and student population
- Assists teachers in the use of assessment data
- Assesses and evaluates reading behaviors of students
- Collaborates with administrators and staff to further school-wide literacy goals
- Implements parent education activities
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 1606