LOCATION: Elwyn, PA, United States19063
We are currently seeking a Physical Therapist for a part time position working with Pre-K and Elementary aged students in the Elwyn, PA area.
- Must be a licensed/certified Physical Therapist in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Previous experience in physical therapy, rehabilitation, or other related field preferred.
- Ability to handle physical workload.
- Ability to build rapport with patients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Develop and implement physical therapy programs that focus on rehabilitation .
- Work directly with patients to achieve maximum physical recovery.
- Evaluate effects of therapy treatment and communicate patients’ progress.
- Record and document patient care services.
- Collaborate with other team personnel to achieve well-rounded care.