LOCATION: Morton, PA, United States
Preschool Special Education Teacher – Morton (RF: 2662)
We are currently seeking several certified Special Education Teachers full-time positions working with preschool students in the Morton, PA area. The position will start ASAP and continue during the next school year. Candidates that are a good fit will asked to continue in the Fall for the 2023-24 school year. Eligible candidates must be a certified Special Education Teacher in the state of Pennsylvania and must have up-to-date clearances.
- Must have a PDE Special Education Teaching Certification
- Must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Special Education
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances
- FBI Fingerprints, PA Criminal Background, PA Child Abuse
- Act 24, Act 168, Act 82 form signature (also called PDE 6004)
- Physical/TB Test
- Must have excellent references
- Work cooperatively with colleagues to develop the Special Education program
- Adapt and modify curriculum for students to enable successful progress in the instructional program, integrating Pennsylvania Common Core Standards
- Collaborate with team members to facilitate interdisciplinary instruction that is inclusive of all learners
- Facilitate the IEP process for students and families
- Maintain accurate records, progress monitoring, and testing data
- Communicate with families to build relationships
- Participate in ongoing professional development and COS classroom observation and evaluation plan
- Maintain a positive learning environment that is safe, joyful, and nurturing
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 2662