LOCATION: Broomall, PA, United States19008
Preschool Special Education Teacher
We are seeking a certified Special Education Teacher for a full-time position working with preschool students in the Broomall, PA area. Eligible candidates must be a certified Special Education teacher in the state of Pennsylvania. Those with experience teaching preschool students are preferred.
- Must be a certified Special Education Teacher in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Must have CDA or ECE certification.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree (at minimum).
- Preschool experience, preferred.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must have excellent references.
- Consultation and collaboration.
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Facilitating student access to curricular and extracurricular activities.
- Develop individualized and/or group instruction to meet the diverse needs of students.
- Provide transitional support in inclusive/integrated learning environments as an aide to designated students.
- Assist in the development of and provide continued support in students’ Individual Education Programs (IEP’s).
- Reevaluate IEP’s when necessary.
- Family-school collaboration services.
- Willing to accept responsibilities beyond regular classroom duties.
- Recognition and respect for diversity in development and learning.
- Research and program evaluations.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.