LOCATION: West Chester, PA, United States
Physical Therapist PT – West Chester (RF: 2691)
We are currently seeking a certified Physical Therapist for a part-time position working with students in the West Chester, PA area. The PT is needed to provide direct services to about ten students at a school between the hours of 9am and 2pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. Eligible candidates must have a valid PA PT License and up-to-date PA clearances.
- Must be a licensed Physical Therapist in the state of Pennsylvania
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances
- PA Criminal Background Check
- PA Child Abuse
- PDE FBI Background Check
- Gathering appropriate information from students, parents, and other team members regarding the child’s functional motor performance in school settings
- Selecting, administering, and interpreting a variety of screening instruments and standardized measurement tools
- Collaboratively with students’ IEP teams, examining and evaluating eligible students’ strengths and needs to establish their ability to participate in meaningful school activities and routines with or without assistance
- Designing and implementing physical therapy interventions that allow students to benefit from their educational program
- Measuring and documenting student progress resulting from the designed physical therapy interventions
- Coordinating physical therapy interventions within the student’s educational program
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 2691