LOCATION: Prophetstown, IL, United States 61277
Physical Therapist PT – Prophetstown (RF: 2749)
We are currently seeking a certified Physical Therapist for part-time position working with young adults in the Prophetstown, IL area. This is a rehabilitation facility-based position that is primarily needed to complete evaluations and update plans of correction. Eligible candidates must have an IL Physical Therapy License and clear background clearances.
- Must be a licensed Physical Therapist in the state of Illinois
- Must have Doctorate in Physical Therapy
- Must have clear background clearances
- Identify and meet patients’ goals and needs
- Offer cost-effective treatments that help improve clients’ motion and mobility
- Reduce the need for medications and provide alternatives to surgery
- Develop care plans using a variety of treatment techniques
- Create fitness- and wellness-oriented programs tailored to patients’ specific needs
- Provide quality, personalized and evidence-based care and proven interventions
- Motivate patients during treatment in order to help them function optimally
- Promote clients’ healthy lifestyle by improving strength, flexibility, balance, and coordination
- Consult and practice with other health professionals
- Evaluate effects and monitor and communicate progress
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2749