LOCATION: Oreland, PA, United States 19075
Physical Therapist PT – Oreland (RF: 2598)
We are currently seeking a certified Physical Therapist for a part-time position working with K-12 students in the Oreland, PA area. The schedule will be three days/week, ideally on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. Eligible candidates must have a valid PA Physical Therapy License and up-to-date PA clearances.
- Must be a licensed Physical Therapist in the state of Pennsylvania
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances
- PA Criminal Background Check
- PA Child Abuse
- PDE FBI Background Check
- Screen, assess, and evaluate students using appropriate tests and assessment instruments.
- Plan and provide appropriate specialist physical therapy techniques through individual and/or group sessions designed to meet the educational needs of the student consistent with physical therapy goals contained in Individual Education Plans (IEP).
- Participate in multidisciplinary meetings to develop Individual Education Plans.
- Evaluate student progress and determine readiness for termination of therapy services.
- Collaborate with classroom teachers to plan and implement classroom-based activities.
- Counsel and involve parents in the physical therapy program of their child.
- Compile, maintain, and file all reports, records and other documents required in accordance with federal and state law, State Board of Education rules, and school policy to include documentation for the need for equipment and materials.
- Meet the needs of all students effectively by working in partnership with other disciplines.
- Comply with policies established by federal and state law, State Board of Education rules and school policy.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of research, theories and practices associated with the Physical Therapy profession.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2598