LOCATION: Spanaway, WA, United States
Physical Therapist PT (2020-2021 School Year) – Spanaway
We are currently seeking a certified Physical Therapist for a full-time position working with school students in the Spanaway, WA area for the duration of the 2020-2021 school year beginning in August. Eligible candidates must have a valid WA DoH license, NPI #, and ESA certificate issued.
- Must be a licensed/certified Physical Therapist in the state of Washington
- ESA certification in PT
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances
- Pediatric experience is preferred
- School experience is preferred
- Valid First Aid Card with CPR preferred
- Demonstrate a knowledge in and application of CO-therapy service and delivery experience.
- Demonstrated ability to be part of an OT/PT team.
- Demonstrated ability to be solution oriented, collaborative and pro-active in problem solving.
- Ability to work with building teams on integration of therapy efforts.
- Must have experience in identifying students with exceptional needs.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain individual case records according to law.
- Knowledge of state and federal legislation for disabilities (WAC 392-171, IDEA, Section 504, etc).
- Demonstrated ability to work directly with Special Programs personnel, parents and school staff when developing individual educational programs for students with disabilities. •Demonstrated ability to conduct appropriate testing and evaluation activities of students with disabilities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of interdisciplinary planning and implementing of appropriate services to augment education of students with disabilities.
- Experience in writing Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Ability to write measurable annual goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated willingness to participate in professional meetings designed to upgrade professional awareness and skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and travel between buildings.
- Interest in supervising extracurricular activities such as Special Olympics.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 1386