LOCATION: North Aurora, IL, United States
We are currently seeking a Physical Therapist for a very part time position working with K-12 students in the North Aurora, IL area. This position is about 45 minutes per week.
- Must be a licensed/certified Physical Therapist in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Must have Doctorate.
- Previous experience preferred.
- Ability to handle physical workload.
- Ability to build rapport with patients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Develop and implement physical therapy programs that focus on rehabilitation.
- Work directly with patients to achieve maximum physical recovery.
- Evaluate effects of therapy treatment and communicate patients’ progress.
- Record and document patient care services.
- Collaborate with other team personnel to achieve well-rounded care.