LOCATION: Markleton, PA, United States15551
Physical Therapist PT
We are currently seeking a certified Physical Therapist for a very part-time (30 minutes/week) position working with a student in the Markleton, PA area. Eligible candidates must have Doctorate and PA State Physical Therapy license.
- Must be a licensed Physical Therapist in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Must have Doctorate or “grandfathered” Master’s Degree.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must enjoy working with children.
- Preference given for those with experience working in school settings.
- Focus on functional mobility and safe, efficient access and participation in activities and routines in natural learning environments.
- Perform therapeutic interventions, including compensation, remediation and prevention strategies, and adaptations.
- Develop and implement physical therapy programs that focus on rehabilitation
- Work directly with patients to achieve maximum physical recovery
- Evaluate effects of therapy treatment and communicate patients’ progress
- Record and document patient care services
- Collaborate with other team personnel to achieve well-rounded care