LOCATION: Chester, PA, United States
Physical Therapist PT – Chester (RF: 1981)
We are currently seeking a certified Physical Therapist for a very part-time position working with a student in the Chester, PA area. PT is needed to provide 1.5 hours of service per week total, broken down into 30 minutes of therapy, and one hour of prep time. Eligible candidates must have a valid PA PT License and up-to-date PA clearances.
- Must be a licensed Physical Therapist in the state of Pennsylvania
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances
- PA Criminal Background Check
- PA Child Abuse
- PDE FBI Background Check
- Gathering appropriate information from students, parents, and other team members regarding the child’s functional motor performance in school settings
- Selecting, administering, and interpreting a variety of screening instruments and standardized measurement tools
- Collaboratively with students’ IEP teams, examining and evaluating eligible students’ strengths and needs to establish their ability to participate in meaningful school activities and routines with or without assistance
- Designing and implementing physical therapy interventions that allow students to benefit from their educational program
- Measuring and documenting student progress resulting from the designed physical therapy interventions
- Coordinating physical therapy interventions within the student’s educational program
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1981