LOCATION: Morton, PA, United States
Physical Therapist Assistant PTA
We are currently seeking a Physical Therapist Assistant PTA for a part-time or full-time position working with pediatrics in a school setting in the Morton, PA area and throughout Delaware County. Eligible candidates must be a graduate of an accredited physical therapy assistant program with either an Associate’s degree in science or applied science and have a current PA certification/license.
- Graduate of an accredited physical therapy assistant program with either an Associate’s degree in science or applied science that is approved by American Physical Therapy Association, Inc.
- Current certification or license as required by State law.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Observe students before, during, and after therapy, noting their status and reporting to a physical therapist
- Help patients do specific exercises as part of the plan of care
- Use a variety of techniques, such as massage and stretching, to treat students.
- Use devices and equipment, such as walkers, to help students.
- Educate a student and family members about what to do after treatment