LOCATION: Fort Washington, PA, United States
Physical Education PE/Health Teacher
We are currently seeking a Physical Education PE/Health Teacher for a full-time position working with students in a school in the Fort Washington, PA area. Eligible candidates must have their K-12 Health and Physical Education Certification.
- K-12 Health and Physical Education Certification
- Previous experience, preferred
- Up-to-date clearances
- Organize games and challenges that promote physical activity among children
- Develop motor skills and physical development
- Must adjust their curricula to adapt to children with disabilities or different physical abilities
- Must have strong speaking and listening skills
- Be able to communicate and demonstrate properly
- Maintain discipline within the class
- Serving as a classroom leader by providing high quality, differentiated instruction to students
- Designing and implementing high-quality, thorough lesson, unit and long-term plans that equip students with the skills and knowledge necessary to master daily objectives and grade level standards
- Maintaining, monitoring, and reporting students’ grade and attendance records
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.