LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA, United States 19124
Per Diem School Nurse LPN – Philadelphia (RF: 2247)
We are seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to work a per diem schedule in a school in the Philadelphia, PA 19124 area. The LPN should be available during school hours, Monday through Friday from 7:30am-3:30pm. The LPN will primarily be providing coverage when the staff nurse has an unexpected absence. Eligible candidates must be a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of Pennsylvania and have up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Pennsylvania
- Must have up-to-date clearances
- Must have reliable transportation
- Fills in for the staff nurse when they’re absent
- Accompanies children on field trips as needed
- Administers medications and treatments as ordered
- Provides care for student and staff illness and accidents
- Administers care based on individual health care plans and individual emergency care
- Serves as liaison between the home and the school regarding student health concerns
- Documents all encounters in the Electronic Health Record
- Follows communicable disease control procedures and informs administration and/or
parents regarding school exclusion and readmission
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 2247