LOCATION: Malvern, PA, United States 19355
Per Diem Occupational Therapist – Malvern & Glenmoore (RF: 2499)
We are urgently seeking an Occupational Therapist OT for a flexible, per diem position working between two schools in the Malvern and Glenmoore areas. The caseload is just a handful of students so the OT should be able to complete the work within 2 days/week. Eligible candidates must be a certified Occupational Therapist in the state of Pennsylvania and have up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a licensed Occupational Therapist in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- FBI Fingerprints
- PA Criminal Background
- PA Child Abuse
- Act 24, Act 168
- Must have excellent references.
- Deliver ongoing collaboration, guidance, and coaching support to regional Individual Education Planning (IEP) teams in accordance with Early Intervention regulations, Chapter 14 and IDEA
- Employ the use of the Pennsylvania Early Learning Standards, best practices, current research, and apply these principles in the least restrictive environment within the context of Preschool Early Intervention
- Provide assessment of eligibility including providing re-evaluation when necessary and plan appropriately for discharge of children
- Conduct ongoing training, modules, and programs for early intervention staff
- Serve as a consultant regarding the adaptation of physical environments for children with disabilities and the need for adaptive devices or services that will support the child in achieving the highest level of functioning
- Work collaboratively with ELS staff and contracted service providers to ensure adequate coverage, high quality service delivery, and the titration of services as appropriate for the child to gain skills and achieve independence
- Provide periodic case coverage of direct occupational therapy services as recommended in each child’s Individual Education Plan (IEP) within the context of the natural environment which includes covering initial services, service gaps, and/or children with a high degree of need.
- Participate in IEP meetings, provide service recommendations, present levels of performance, and goals/outcomes
- Conduct Evaluation and IEP reviews to ensure that goals, strategies, and adaptations are appropriate and individualized to the child’s specific needs
- Participate in team/staff meetings designed to support the overall function of the program and region
- Participate in professional development opportunities
- Participate in supervision, feedback, mentoring, and self-reflection to support therapeutic excellence
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2499