LOCATION: Baton Rouge, LA, United States 70807
Pediatric Registered Nurse RN – Baton Rouge (RF: 2330)
We are currently seeking Registered Nurses (RNs) for full-time positions working with pediatrics in the Baton Rouge, LA area. The positions are based in a pediatric day health center and have the following three shifts available: 7:00am-4:00pm, 7:30am-4:30pm and 8:00am-5:00pm. Eligible candidates must have pediatric and/or critical care experience (with trachs, ventilators, etc). must be a Registered Nurse in the state of Louisiana, and must have a BLS Certification.
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of Louisiana
- Must have BLS (Basic Life Support) Certification
- Must have pediatric and/or critical care experience (with trachs, ventilators, etc)
- Candidate’s with Associate’s Degrees are preferred
- Monitors and documents patient’s status through ongoing assessment and observation
- Identifies patient care priorities which result in quality nursing care
- Implements physician orders and communicates any changes in patient status to the primary physician
- Coordinates all aspects of care required by the patient from other health care disciplines
- Fosters and maintains a collaborative relationship with the interdisciplinary health team
- Provides teaching, counseling, and support to families in an effort to facilitate adjustment to their child’s medical condition and developmental status
- Supervises and maintains responsibility for all nursing care provided by LPN staff and unlicensed personnel
- Evaluates and updates the nursing care plan, establishing new goals according to patient progress
- Supervises care provided by other health providers
- Assists in the orientation of new employees
- Aware of pediatric emergencies and interventions necessary
- Capable of closing the Center as needed based on assigned shift
- Other duties as assigned
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 2330